Thursday, October 06, 2005

The instability of my career (ie. extra time on my hands at the moment), plus Tuesday night's screening of Serenity added with the admiration I felt for the blogger when I stumbled upon The Patrick Dempsey Film Guide one night has lead to the creation of this blog. And the decision to view - or in most cases re-watch - every Nathan Fillion feature I can get my hands on.

Whether best known as Johnny from
Two Guys, Caleb on BtVS or Mal on Firefly, Nathan Fillion can be best described as "the entire package: dramatic, comedic, romantic." (thank Joss Whedon for that quote. I haven't had the fortunate opporunity to meet the Captain...yet)

So come now gentle readers and join me as we journey into the career of a man who has not only been called the next Harrison Ford but can make the clergy look pretty *damn* sexy.

Captain Tightpants, I salute you.

Rating System:
Each feature has been rated out of 25, as explained below.
Content (out of 5): The overall plot of the film/television program or featured episode.
Production (out of 5): The writing, themes, direction, score of the feature.
Acting (out of 5): NF's acting, those in his scenes and anyone else who graces the screen.
Hair (out of 5): Captain's overall attractiveness in the scalp/facial region. What can I say? I'm a girl who likes a man with a good haircut.
Bonus (up to 5): These include any little things worthy of extra points, ie. shirtless/sex scene, demonstration of a extraordinary talent. Or a little moment where the glint in Captain's eye gets us all giddy with joy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

marry me

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home